Tuesday, August 28, 2007
the Most Amazing Century of Science
The Most Amazing Century of Science is a quartet with standard rock instrumentation, treated far more unconventionally thank goodness. Taking influences from the progressive and avant-garde aspects of every music, The Most Amazing Century of Science spits it all out as one coagulated, franticaly and irratically pulsing, blackened, Vorheesean heart so entrancing one is compelled to comsume it. As sick as eating a stick of butter" - Ari Lehman
[HD 11] MAC oS "live at the boro/live at springwater" DBL CDR
1st release from these hum-dinger dandies!! two live sets from two of the most desolate places on earth, the boro and the springwater.
- help our planet
- Quality Tapes, etc
- [HD 17] MAC OS/German Castro split cassette (2006)...
- set your hair on fire
- nationwide nurse!
- [HD 16] science scenes from a dwarf planet
- intelligent designers
- oscillations, etc.
- ARK sulture ...
- [HD 12] Ill-Literate Stereo-Fun-ic Hallucination C...
- the Most Amazing Century of Science
- ACID LIVING ROOM
- SURPRISE PARTY SURPRISE
- [HD 09] BIG NURSE back to the basics
- out to lunch
- double trouble!
- high on life_irreverence is bliss cdr 
- [HD 05] ill-literate ain't no party like a tupperw...
- very professional cassette [hd 04]
- Big Nurse new constitution cdr [2005 hd-03]
- who wants to kill/electrocute yr cock 7"single
- Big Nurse American Waste 12"
- ▼ August (25)
- club sandwich
- deathbomb arc
- filthy south studio
- high-density headache
- human conduct
- not not fun records
- social junk
- sounds from the pocket
- tan as fuck
- this is my condition
- zack kouns